Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
- Complexity: easy
You can make this Breakfast Casserole for breakfast or for dinner…who doesn’t love a hearty breakfast for dinner right?! You can change up the ingredients a little if needed or if you have different veggies on hand. I like to use veggies I have that are just sitting in my fridge about ready to go bad. I’m sure you will love this easy crock pot recipe…enjoy!
Step by Step Directions
Cut bacon into small pieces, cook and drain (You could use precooked bacon to speed up the process).
Add a half bag of hash browns to bottom of the slow cooker.
Add half your bacon.
- Add half your onions. Add half your green and red peppers.
Add half your cheese.
- Add remaining hash browns.
- Add remaining bacon.
- Add remaining onions.
- Add remaining green and red peppers.
- Add remaining cheese.
- In a medium-sized bowl beat eggs and milk together.
- Pour egg mixture over your casserole.
- Add salt and pepper on top.
- Cook on Low for 4 hours or warm for 8 hours.
All crockpots vary in heat. You know how yours performs with respect to other recipes you've tried. You may have to turn your crockpot to high for longer than we did. Check it periodically and see how its cooking. Enjoy!